- Monday | in English
- 19:30 - 20:30 Uhr
- 7€ | 4-card: 25€ | 10-card: 55€ | included in Centre Card (Zentrumskarte)
- Katrin Weimann
Calm your mind, unlock your potential
We all want to make changes in our life – to be less insecure, less fearful, less angry, less
depressed etc. And we want to be more confident, courageous, happy, creative and so forth.
But we find it difficult to do this and bring about these new versions of ourselves that we long
This series of meditation classes explains practical Buddhist methods that enable us to let go
of our self-limiting views and develop the confidence and skill to make these life-enhancing
changes. By relating to our pure potential and putting meditation into practice, we can joyfully
bring about real changes swiftly and effectively.
The content of these classes will be drawn from the text The New Meditation Handbook by
Ven. Geshe Kelsang Gyatso Rinpoche.
29/06 | Meditation?!
06/07 | Simply meditate
13/07 | Finding focus in life
20/07 | Make every moment meaningful
10/08 | Invest in yourself
17/08 | Take control of your life
24/08 | The power to be happy
31/08 | Stop distractions
Suitable for beginners. Everybody welcome!
What to expect?
- enjoy guided meditations
- learn practical meditations which improve your mind permanently
- increase your mental peace and wellbeing through meditation
- receive clear teachings – profound wisdom explained for beginners
- learn how to integrate Buddha´s wisdom in your daily life
Classes are taught by Katrin Weimann. She is an experienced meditator and longtime diciple of Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso Rinpoche ans is known for her practical teachings and loving kindness. She is attending the teacher training programme of the New Kadampa Tradition.
- Online , -Online
- Weitere Veranstaltungen an diesem Ort