- Samstag | Course in German
- 11:00 - 12:30 o'clock
- Online broadcast
- 9 € | 4-he map: 25€ | 10-he map: 55€ | included in the Zentrumskarte contain the KMC Berlin and study program card plus the Tharpaland KMC
- Gen Ananda
Training in compassion is the essence of spiritual training, and Avalokitesvhara is the Buddha of compassion. The basis for the observations in this series, the instructions of the Ven. Geshe Kelsang Gyatso Rinpoche from his book The mirror of Dharma as well as his oral commentary, international on the autumn Festival 2019 was passed in Arizona. Each session consists of 45 minute lessons, common practice of Avalokiteshvara Sadhana and followed by a discussion. "The advantages, to practice this Sadhana, are immeasurable "
With Gen Ananda
Gen Kelsang Ananda is a German Buddhist monk and longtime student of Ven. Geshe Kelsang Gyatso Rinpoche. since 2003 he is a teacher at the Kadampa Meditation Center Berlin and the national spiritual director of the New Kadampa Tradition for Germany, Romania and Slovenia. Gen Ananda has many years of experience in, to teach Buddha's teachings of Sutra and Tantra, and studies and exercises itself for over twenty years. He is known for his good heart, his deep, practical understanding and its accessibility known.
- 22. February: generate compassion
- 21. March: visualize the Buddha of Compassion – Online broadcast
- 25. April: Preparatory exercises and actual training – Online broadcast
- 02. May: Clean the six kinds of living beings and transform – Online broadcast
- 14. June: The three findings and mantra recitation – Online & on site
Our general program hours include Dharma teachings with guided meditation. The hours are well suited for both beginners and advanced meditators. Although designed as a series, can be taken separately hours. There are no special knowledge needed, but sets a Online booking ahead. Everyone is welcome to participate welcome at the online broadcast!
- Online broadcast
- Online , -Online
- Other events at this place