We use the Zoom software for the online transmission of our events. That's how it's done:
If you signed up, you get c. 15 Minutes an email link for access to the broadcast before the start of the event. System requirements are according to zoom here to find. You can also simply log into your profile via the calendar or our app, click on the course and there 15 Minutes before the start of the course “To join” click. This means that you are never forced to wait for an email, you can always join the courses you have booked via your profile.
How online transmission works with your computer
1. Please click on the link in the email, that you received shortly before the event started.
2. Allow zoom to be opened from your browser (Experience has shown that Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox work best).
3. Click "Join the Meeting".
4. Enter your name and email address.
5. The transfer starts automatically, when we are online.
How online transmission via smartphone works
Please click on the link in the email, that you received shortly before the event started. You will be asked, the app from the app store / Download google play.
You can now either join using the meeting ID and password or log in with your email address and then join.
How online transmission by phone works
- Please write down your 11-digit number first “Webinar ID” from the email, that you received with a link to the event.example: URL https://zoom.us/j/12345678900 -> “Webinar ID” = 12345678900
- By giving the phone number 030 – 5679 5800 choose, upon request the “Webinar ID” and then the hash key (#) press, you will be connected directly to the sound transmission of the event. You can call the number with your mobile phone or landline at your landline tariff, will be asked, enter the access number and can then listen.
- If you want and leave it to your technical requirements, you can simultaneously run the video on your computer via the participation link, while you turn off the sound. If the video snags, you still clearly hear a tone on your phone.
To be able to get rid of possible technical problems, we ask you approx. 15 To be online minutes before the meeting. If you have technical problems, you can reach us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via our chat function www.meditieren-lernen.de.
We hope, that everything runs smoothly and hope you enjoy the transfer!